Tuesday, 13 March 2012

How it got started?

Brief history of me.
Story of car number 1.
The R3 is not my 1st car. My 1st car was a Proton Savvy. AMT Grey colour.
The Savvy was the car that sparked my interest in the world of modding car. Although, actually I didn't really modify it heavily, as I was still a university student with no income, but it lured me to lust for modification items that increased its speed, handling and responsiveness.
I started to get involve with Savvy enthusiasts by joining Savoc.net forum. I met few of their members, sharing info and ideas.
I dreamed of putting Hotbits exhaust into my Savvy and I almost did it. However, the Savvy was very prone to problem which made me think twice before 'investing' in it.
Using it for 3 years till I secured my 1st job, and offloaded it for a 'better' car or so I thought. More on the 2nd car in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment